What is happiness?

What is happiness?

Happiness is a mental or emotional state of well-being characterized by positive or pleasant emotions ranging from contentment to intense joy. A variety of biological, psychological, religious, and philosophical approaches have striven to define happiness and identify its sources.

Happiness may differ from people to people. Each one of us has its own definition of happiness. For me, it’s the feeling of contentment, the feeling that you accomplished something in your life. Happiness is not something you experience, its something you remember. When you found the purpose of your life, that’s happiness for me. I came to this realization that my existence is blessing in disguise. I live to give love to people unconditionally. I don’t mind if I always get the short end of the stick. You can call me stupid, but that’s me, that’s my happiness.

“They say that in this world there are two kinds of happiness... one kind of happiness you only know after the moment has passed, and the other is a happiness you feel in the moment.. That happiness you feel in the moment is so precious that they say the memories of this kind of happiness can stay and enlighten your life.. May be we can turn today into the kind of happiness you feel in the moment so that we can remember this happiness for the rest of our life” - Jin-gook




 Bob Marley-Don't worry be happy
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © My Pixelated Mind