- words left unspoken -

There are words that I have to say, but I couldn't say it. Its difficult. I’m not sure what point they serve, if any, except as a reminder that silence sometimes is the appropriate response,  but I think not this time. They say actions speaks louder than voice. Yeah right, as if my actions where taken and noticed by it.

Lately you've been distant from me, and I know why(at least I have an idea). I cant blame you because the problem is me, all me! As much as I wanted it to remain how it was, I think its all up to you now. I will promise that whatever path you take, I'll support you. Even if it means that I will not be a part of it. I wanted for you to be happy, as I always say "just as long as you're happy, then I will be happy too!".

The most important things are the hardest things to say. They are the things you get ashamed of because words diminish your feelings.. words shrink things that seem timeless when they are in your head to no more than living size when they are brought out.  - Stephen King




Say by: John Mayer


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © My Pixelated Mind